“Basic Computer Course (BCC)”. The programme offers basic computer training to equip a person to use computers in day-to-day life for professional and personal use. After completing the course, the person will be computer literate and will be able to:
- Acquire confidence in using computer techniques available to users
- Recognize the basic components of computers and terminology
- Understand data, information and file management
- Create documents using Word Processor, Spreadsheet & Presentation Software
- Browse the internet, search information, use email and collaborate with peers
- Use e-Governance applications
- Use a computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills
Key Features of BCC Course
- Simulated hands-on training with real-life scenarios.
- Continuous assessment after every module instead of a one-time examination.
- The certificate will be issued by Acme Collins School Unit of KK Education Society (CSC Academy) after successful completion of Course.
|36 hours training of 8 Modules & Assessments
Basic Computer Course - Syllabus
- Computer Course Trainer
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry
- Computer Teacher
- Lab Attendant
- Computer Assistant
- Customer Care Executive
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), formerly known as the DOEACC Society, is a society that offers information technology training at different levels. It is associated with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India