This course provides a general introduction to computers, applications software, programming, hardware and computer information systems. Emphasis will be placed on computer literacy topics such as hardware, software, operating systems, programming languages, data communications, applications software and information systems. This course is suitable for students who wish to use the computer as a tool for problem solving. Course Content
1. Introduction to computer hardware and software
2. Computers as a tool: helping people solve problems
3. Computer categories: microcomputers, minicomputers, mainframes, supercomputers
4. Operating system concepts
5. Numbering systems and computer's internal data representation
6. Spreadsheet software basics: worksheet environment, entering data/formulas, editing, cell references, recalculating formulas, designing templates, "what if" analysis, graphics
7. Database software basics: system environment, creating structure, displaying records, sorting records, manipulating records, report generation, query facility
8. Word processing software basics: system environment, features and functions, editing, formatting, printing options, search/replace and block commands
9. Presentation graphics software: system environment, features and functions, editing, formatting and printing options
10. Current programming languages
11. Internet terminology and use of a Web browser
12. The usage of e-mail
Computer Fundamental : - Computer Fundamental - Computer is a electronic device that takes raw data as an input from the user and processes it under the control of a set of instructions (called program), produces a result (output), and saves it for future use. This tutorial explains the foundational concepts of computer hardware, software, operating systems, peripherals, etc. along with how to get the most value and impact from computer technology.
Internet& All Software Installation : - Internet has made our work fast and easy as it provides facilities like online meeting with acknowledgment, sharing of ideas, online learning and education and many more. Internet is being used in the field of education, business, entertainment, medicine, communication, shopping, recreation, investment etc. The Internet is a network of computer networks. Learn all the software installation, Installation of Operating system - Window XP, Window 7,8,10, linux, etc.
Operating System Installation